Welcome to Skyla Arts!

Skyla Arts by Elizabeth Chang is serving the Bay Area and strives to provide makeup and photography that satisfies the client 100%!

For initial consultation and appointments, please email liz@skyla-arts.com or call 323-346-7599 between the hours of 9:00am-5:00pm.

Site Navigation & Networks

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

My first magazine cover! Jewellery Business December 2010 Issue


Today was a very emotional day for me.  This afternoon I discovered my makeup/hair work was published!!!!! What a great way to end 2010...my very first publication and it's a magazine cover!  You might have read my blog post about this photo shoot here here and here! (Behind the scenes, reels, and final photos).  Literally, I cried from tears of JOY and AHH~!  Finally printed work!!! *TEAR*

In my final blog post sharing the final photos, I was saying how much I appreciated Laura Tillinghast Photography & Yael Designs for hiring me, and believing in me and pushing my abilities as an artist...especially with the Hair Styling portion of the job.  The only thing I could do is try my very best, and hope that I will not disappoint anyone, and that hopefully it will also be published at a magazine somewhere, and then...6 months later, and BAM!!!!  Here it is!  And of course, I also want to thank Khrystyna @ Look Models for her amazing performance/top modeling talents and ALWAYS bringing it! 

You can check out the online version of the magazine here: Jewellery Business Dec 2010 !

4 comments:

p chan said...

Congrats Liz! I'm so happy for you! :D Your hard work has paid off! This will be the first of many covers for u :) keep up the good work!!

Elizabeth Chang (Skyla Arts) said...

thank you so much for your support! :D :D :D yay!

lol so funny I logged in and noticed I have one less follower~ :( :( what did i do wrong? lol

Tammy said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! The photo looks fantastic! I'm so happy for you <3

Elizabeth Chang (Skyla Arts) said...

thank you tammy! <3 <3! :D