Welcome to Skyla Arts!

Skyla Arts by Elizabeth Chang is serving the Bay Area and strives to provide makeup and photography that satisfies the client 100%!

For initial consultation and appointments, please email liz@skyla-arts.com or call 323-346-7599 between the hours of 9:00am-5:00pm.

Site Navigation & Networks

Friday, October 30, 2009

Tony Yang x Skyla Arts x TingYi


About 1 month ago my admired photographer Tony Yang visited LA and I was lucky to be able to be involved in his projects that involved Xixi as well! Tony browsed through my portfolio and blog and asked me about TingYi and asked me if she might be interested to work with him as well. I was excited that I was able to match up model & photographer. :) This is when I discovered TingYi's post was accidentally deleted! It's so odd...! I must be more careful...anyways! Here is her before and after


When I looked at her before & after photo, at first I was worried since I chose a darker eyebrow shade considering the lighting. In the before & after it looks too dark, but in the photo results, it looked like what it needed to be. I just received the medium size photos recently and with TingYi's permission, I shared these! The size is slightly smaller than my normal image posting size so I had to resize it...sorry it's a little fuzzy!! For the rest of my "favs" from the set, check them out in my Makeup for Photoshoots gallery! :) Enjoy!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

seriously beautiful and sexy work. i really like your blog, you know???!!!

Elizabeth Chang (Skyla Arts) said...

Thanks!!!!!!!! :)