Welcome to Skyla Arts!

Skyla Arts by Elizabeth Chang is serving the Bay Area and strives to provide makeup and photography that satisfies the client 100%!

For initial consultation and appointments, please email liz@skyla-arts.com or call 323-346-7599 between the hours of 9:00am-5:00pm.

Site Navigation & Networks

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Kristy's Before & After (Office Look!)

Before and After

I've been gone for two weeks! Did you miss me? j/k! I didn't 'work' during my vacation except this! :) Technically, Kristy is also one of my best friends, but it doesn't mean I cannot force her to sleepover so she can pay me to create a great office look for her! (I'm such a great friend, aren't I! hehe) She says:
"It was such a great pleasure to work with Liz. Not only was she friendly, kind, and fun, she was also skillful and talented! Even though I have mild acne scars, she was able to make my skin flawless. I felt so pretty after being made up. I received many compliments from my coworkers!I truly enjoyed working with her. I highly recommend Skyla Arts for you want to look and feel beautiful."

-Kristy
Anyways, I think Kristy is my biggest supporter (other than my husband, of course!) and regularly checks here to see my latest work. I've actually never applied makeup on her face before even though we've been friends for over a decade (Wow..now I feel old!) and she was laughing at first! and I had to ask if something felt uncomfortable - but it turned out to be my face, [you know, the concentrated-artist-face] and not my work! So it's all good. Before I posted this, I showed her the before and after photo just in case she wanted me to pick a different photo - and she asked if I used photoshop! I'm like: "NO!!.... do you want me to? But it defeats the purpose of the before & after photo!" So no! I did not use photo shop for the acne scars; believe me, it's my super concealing skills acquired from concealing my own acne scars!

:) Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i DID miss you! i felt like deleting you from my blog roll (kidding)... i am in love with your before and after pix side by side.

this is again, another winner. you'd do well and become famous soon! :)

Elizabeth Chang (Skyla Arts) said...

aww jojoba~! you're the sweetest~ :) the few souls to stop by my little blog~ ^__^ yay~ happy!

Babybubblz said...

Wow you do amazing work! I've looked through a whole page and your transformations are beautiful =)

As for the Philosophy Purity cleanser, I don't wear waterproof makeup so I can't say. It works for 'smudgeproof' liners from MAC. Looking at reviews from other bloggers, it does not seem to remove waterproof completely. Best to pair with a makeup remover.

Hope that helps =) Still going to pick one up?

Elizabeth Chang (Skyla Arts) said...

heya! :) Thanks for checking my blog/site out!

Thanks for the info about the cleanser! I ordered it as one of my delux samples for my sephora reward points~! I'll try it out before buying and I plan to use it with my clarisonic! can't wait!