Welcome to Skyla Arts!

Skyla Arts by Elizabeth Chang is serving the Bay Area and strives to provide makeup and photography that satisfies the client 100%!

For initial consultation and appointments, please email liz@skyla-arts.com or call 323-346-7599 between the hours of 9:00am-5:00pm.

Site Navigation & Networks

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Ting Yi's Before & After and Photoshoot gallery [Re-Post]




I don't know how it happened, but I somehow accidentally deleted the 2 posts that had TingYi's photos and I'm freaking out! I need to re-post this and combine it into one post! I apologize if you have seen it already. TingYi had a beach photoshoot with photographer 291 and asked me to do her makeup and hair for the photoshoot. Below is what TingYi said:

Thank you for your time this morning, you did an amazing job! The photos turned out great! I'll send some over if you want/need them for your website when I get them.
Photographer commented on the nice eye shadow colors today, so we picked the right one after all ;) Thanks again.
-Ting Yi
I started with a deeper purple, but TingYi thought a lighter lilac would be more suitable so I changed the eye shadow colors - and it turned out to be the right choice! Here are some of the results! For more photos, check them out in my Makeup for Photoshoots gallery! :) Enjoy!




No comments: