Welcome to Skyla Arts!

Skyla Arts by Elizabeth Chang is serving the Bay Area and strives to provide makeup and photography that satisfies the client 100%!

For initial consultation and appointments, please email liz@skyla-arts.com or call 323-346-7599 between the hours of 9:00am-5:00pm.

Site Navigation & Networks

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Jeah's Wedding!

Before and After
I just got back from doing makeup for Jeah's wedding! I did her step mother and mother-in-law, but towards the end I was running out of time and didn't get to take the third before and after! They were running 1 hour late behind on schedule, and it was kind of hectic!! I can't believe I'm posting the before and after immediately! I am so efficient today! :) Jeah told me that the makeup I did for her engagement photo shoot lasted all day & night and that everyone loved it! That made me really happy! She said she'll send me the photos of her engagement photo shoot and also her wedding and I'll post it when it's ready! I apologize for the slight lighting difference in the two~ I shifted positions and of course, the sunlight changes with the time. Below is the before and after of her mother-in-law!

Before and After
I wanted to do a lot more with the mother-in-law but she was in a rush to get out her seat and go to the wedding venue. I tried my best with the limited time given to me. I hope everything went well! I had a pleasure working with Jeah! :) Peace!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heyy
I love your work. Can I ask you a question? What foundation or concealer did you use on her. The after photos of your clients always look so flawless!!
Thanx in advance. I hope you reply

Elizabeth Chang (Skyla Arts) said...

Hi there! :) I don't think you left an email so I'm going to reply here (and hope that you see it!!)

For her foundation, I used MUFE HD (her shade was #120) and also the MUFE camouflage concealer palettes. That alone should be enough coverage for her, but since it was her wedding, I also used Cinema Secrets foundation palette on areas like her cheek and chin to create a more flawless look. I hope that helps! :) Thanks for visiting/supporting! :)