Welcome to Skyla Arts!

Skyla Arts by Elizabeth Chang is serving the Bay Area and strives to provide makeup and photography that satisfies the client 100%!

For initial consultation and appointments, please email liz@skyla-arts.com or call 323-346-7599 between the hours of 9:00am-5:00pm.

Site Navigation & Networks

Monday, November 2, 2009

Relocation Announcement

My husband and I are relocating to Northern California in December; therefore, starting December 2009, I’ll be serving the area from San Francisco to San Jose. I should have written an announcement as soon as I found out, but I was still taking last minute weddings and non-wedding clients and decided to wait until I know for sure the exact date of moving.

We are really excited for our move, the move that I’ve been waiting for! I have always wanted to live up there – and now it is finally coming true! It is a little intimidating to start fresh, but I’ll work really hard and hopefully I’ll be getting clients! :) *fingers crossed!*


I will be a little sad to be away from my sister and my NEW nephew, Jacob! He is Chinese & Jewish, and absolutely adorable! Very advanced too, from his fine motor skills – Day 1 and he was grabbing onto his pacifiers and his ears! (although I can’t imagine why I would hold on to my ears but…) very adorable indeed!

No comments: