Welcome to Skyla Arts!

Skyla Arts by Elizabeth Chang is serving the Bay Area and strives to provide makeup and photography that satisfies the client 100%!

For initial consultation and appointments, please email liz@skyla-arts.com or call 323-346-7599 between the hours of 9:00am-5:00pm.

Site Navigation & Networks

Friday, November 13, 2009

Pet Photography


I've never had a pet until June of 2009, and my friends are probably tired of me sending them photos of Skyla, the naughty kitten. So I've been practicing my pet photography skill on this bad girl! It requires timing, patience, and fast shutters! I took the one above just 20 minutes ago~! That photo requires no post-processing. I was playing fetch with her - the stuffy, Leeloo, is the only thing Skyla would fetch these days, because it suits her mouth shape perfectly and it's fun to bounce around! I just thought she looked too cute hugging Leeloo possessively! Below is Skyla posing with a souvenir we bought in Korea - a hanbok for animals! I tried using some flash since it was night time, although it's hard to get one with the eyes open since the flash makes her blink and wink her eyes! I used a bit of photo shop (for the first time...) on Skyla, to bring her out from the messy background! You gotta forgive my mess! We are moving!! :) I think Skyla is such a great model! Now, would anyone please just hire me to photograph their pet??