Welcome to Skyla Arts!

Skyla Arts by Elizabeth Chang is serving the Bay Area and strives to provide makeup and photography that satisfies the client 100%!

For initial consultation and appointments, please email liz@skyla-arts.com or call 323-346-7599 between the hours of 9:00am-5:00pm.

Site Navigation & Networks

Monday, November 9, 2009

Behind the Scenes video



I've been occupied with apartment hunting, but here is a quick update. I appear very briefly (lol) in Xixi Yang's behind the scenes video. I'm not doing anything exciting, just straightening her hair - this was after the makeup was done. Here is the post for her before and after! I'll post the photos once I receive them from the photographer, Tony Yang.

I am very excited about our new apartment! I'll have a better studio space and everything! Yay! I hope everybody had a good weekend and a great week ahead! :)

No comments: