Welcome to Skyla Arts!

Skyla Arts by Elizabeth Chang is serving the Bay Area and strives to provide makeup and photography that satisfies the client 100%!

For initial consultation and appointments, please email liz@skyla-arts.com or call 323-346-7599 between the hours of 9:00am-5:00pm.

Site Navigation & Networks

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Xixi's Before & After




Yesterday I did Xixi's makeup (and hair) for her shoot with my admired photographer, Tony Yang! I just straightened her hair a bit (nothing fancy!) ^^ She had a smiling 'before' photo but unfortunately it was a little blurry! Sorry! I didn't mean for it to me smiling in one and not smiling in the other~! She left me a note:
Hey Liz!

You rock!!! The photos turned out great!!! I'd love to work with you in the future!...Have a good day!! :)

Your Fan,
Xixi Yang

I hope Xixi picks me again for her next shoot~ ^___^v Stay tuned for her photos from the awesome shoot when she gets them~ :) For now, you'll have to enjoy a photo I took of her slightly arched eyebrow! haha this was for the after pic but I didn't want you to think I did her eyebrows uneven!


1 comment:

.blushfully. said...

wow, amazing what makeup does to one's face!! love this look!


http://blushfully.blogspot.com/