Welcome to Skyla Arts!

Skyla Arts by Elizabeth Chang is serving the Bay Area and strives to provide makeup and photography that satisfies the client 100%!

For initial consultation and appointments, please email liz@skyla-arts.com or call 323-346-7599 between the hours of 9:00am-5:00pm.

Site Navigation & Networks

Friday, September 18, 2009

Princess Skyla

I also would love to photograph pet and their owners - (especially photographing my pet - Skyla - yes I did name my business after her!) I adopted her from the Pasadena Humane Society, and a vet that I took her to told me that she is most likely a Bengal Cat mix from the markings on her belly. The only thing is she's not a HUGE fan of water like some other Bengal Cats, diving into the shower. These days, she doesn't like to cuddle much anymore :( - but I still love her lots! She really grew a lot~!


Enjoy some photos of my kitten Skyla and her high fashion poses =P





2 comments:

Tammy said...

Hello :) Thanks for stopping by! Haha I'm nothing without my makeup tools--otherwise they're poker straight and nothing special haha

I just wanted to mention that your cat is soo adorable!! I especially like the photo where her she's sleeping =^^= my heart is melting!!

Elizabeth Chang (Skyla Arts) said...

thanks~ :)

she's only angelic when she's sleeping! so it seems! quiet a naughty gal!!