Welcome to Skyla Arts!

Skyla Arts by Elizabeth Chang is serving the Bay Area and strives to provide makeup and photography that satisfies the client 100%!

For initial consultation and appointments, please email liz@skyla-arts.com or call 323-346-7599 between the hours of 9:00am-5:00pm.

Site Navigation & Networks

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Romantic! Photographed by Pat Ramos



Models: Svetlana Maxim
Makeup & Hair: Elizabeth Chang (Skyla Arts)
Photography: Pat Ramos
Because I often don't blog chronologically, (which I should!! I should make a list or something!) when I go through my folders it's like discovering beautiful treasure and I feel~ ^o^ To create a softer look, I skipped eyeliner and did a very light drop shadow look which was requested by the beautiful model, Lana.  In case you couldn't tell already, I really love this style, as it's closer to my aesthetic...but I also like darker, gloomier looks, and bright colors depending on my mood!  This weekend I'm working on a dark/gloomy/edgy shot and I'm really excited!  Anyways - back to this photo shoot! We decided to shoot at my new favorite location just 1 mile away from where I live~ ^o^ So far I've done 3 shoots there!  (with Jason, Lana, and Tate! but at different spots) I really love her bangs~ and the pink dress she chose for these photos - although Lana said that's not her style - she likes short tight things instead! ;) The purple top has a lovely line that accentuates her back.  The sunlight gave a very ethereal feel to the whole shoot. Uber-Romantic!  I admit, I'm a huge fan of the pastel color palettes.  Lilac, coral/peach, rose, apple green, baby blue, eggshell yellows!  <3 I'm proud of these too even though this was the day I broke my Yaby Bronzer (I know...very tragic!! lol) but I hope you enjoy the photos! :)



7 comments:

Unknown said...

omg LIZ! this photos are amazing ! how did you put them together! love this blog :)) <3

Elizabeth Chang (Skyla Arts) said...

@Lana: Thank you for stopping by! I am happy you like how the photos look together! <3 i like it like this too! ^o^

Jessica Jean Myers - Makeup Artist said...

Very pretty!

Unknown said...

Wow, this is gorgeous. She just looks beautiful in the pictures!

Elizabeth Chang (Skyla Arts) said...

thank you~ ^o^!!

smilecusiluvu said...

love your work! and everyone you worked with! everyone is soo talented! great team work!

Elizabeth Chang (Skyla Arts) said...

aww thanks~ :) <3 yay! i am always proud of great team work! ^o^