Welcome to Skyla Arts!

Skyla Arts by Elizabeth Chang is serving the Bay Area and strives to provide makeup and photography that satisfies the client 100%!

For initial consultation and appointments, please email liz@skyla-arts.com or call 323-346-7599 between the hours of 9:00am-5:00pm.

Site Navigation & Networks

Friday, January 22, 2010

Jeah & Jay's Wedding Photos



You might remember Jeah from here and here. The images posted here are a courtesy from dK Weddings! I apologize for the delayed posting of the images! I was just caught up launching my website, and with a few things here and there that I'm a bit backed up with my postings! On the last photo of this post, you can also see Jeah's mother-in-law and her step-mom, whom I also did makeup on but didn't get to capture the before & after. I really love the photo of Jeah and her father; Actually there are many photos that I loved but I didn't want to bug Jeah to send me so many! Can't be too greedy! I'm very happy to be a part of Jeah's special day. Enjoy the images, and you can see a few more at theBridal gallery! :) Enjoy!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can just see that she is a daddy's girl. your makeup and pix tell so many stories! i just love reading your blog!

Elizabeth Chang (Skyla Arts) said...

thank you! :) I have some exciting updates coming up soon~ so please stay tuned! <3