Welcome to Skyla Arts!

Skyla Arts by Elizabeth Chang is serving the Bay Area and strives to provide makeup and photography that satisfies the client 100%!

For initial consultation and appointments, please email liz@skyla-arts.com or call 323-346-7599 between the hours of 9:00am-5:00pm.

Site Navigation & Networks

Monday, January 11, 2010

A & N's Family & Maternity Portraits


You might have seen A & N in my portfolio under weddings. I never got a chance to discuss them previously, but they are actually my sister and brother-in-law. My sister was my first ever bridal client! (Although she paid me in Makeup instead of money! ^^) I was very touched that she chose me as her makeup artist even though I wasn't a working artist then and I feel very honored to be selected to work with them again! (even though we are related!) My sister & brother-in-law have been tremendously encouraging and supportive throughout my career and I would always talk about photography with my brother-in-law, who is also passionate about photography! With their approval, I am sharing these images with you. Enjoy the images, and you can see a few more at the Family & Maternity gallery! :) I hope you like them!


No comments: