Welcome to Skyla Arts!

Skyla Arts by Elizabeth Chang is serving the Bay Area and strives to provide makeup and photography that satisfies the client 100%!

For initial consultation and appointments, please email liz@skyla-arts.com or call 323-346-7599 between the hours of 9:00am-5:00pm.

Site Navigation & Networks

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Skyla-Arts.com


After months of hard work and torment, Skyla-Arts.com, my official website, is now up! Of course there's some edits here and there I'll need to fix, but in general, it is a much better platform (and organization method) to find the information you need about my services in the simplest and most efficient way possible. Not to worry, I will continue updating this blog as usual, and also include different kinds of articles, like tips, product reviews, health related, etc! The possibilities are endless. Since I was using the blog as my website as well, I wanted to keep those articles to a minimum. Well, now I can be free and professional at the same time! Feedback will be appreciated! :) I should go celebrate or something!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i tried to add skyla art on my blog roll but it wouldn't let me so you have to fix that first so i can move on!

congrats!

Elizabeth Chang (Skyla Arts) said...

:( hey jojoba, are you trying to add skyla-arts.com to your blogroll? I am not sure what the problem is! i'll test it out with my other blog to see if the blogroll thing works or not and let you know!! I'm not quite sure what the problem is so far! >_< but thanks so much for visiting & supporting me!