Welcome to Skyla Arts!

Skyla Arts by Elizabeth Chang is serving the Bay Area and strives to provide makeup and photography that satisfies the client 100%!

For initial consultation and appointments, please email liz@skyla-arts.com or call 323-346-7599 between the hours of 9:00am-5:00pm.

Site Navigation & Networks

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Laura Tillinghast x MicheStyle x Skyla Arts featuring Mackenzie


Photography: Laura Tillinghast.
Makeup: Elizabeth Chang (Skyla Arts)
Hair Styling & Wardrobe styling: Michelle Tan (MicheStyle)
Model: Mackenzie Drazan with Stars Model Management.

This is my first time working with the amazing Laura but I worked with Michelle on the shoot with Yifei Gu and I am happy to be able to work with her again! Michelle had the outfits planned and told me she was going for a teen vogue girly punk look. I thought the clothes looked great and the accessories were very cool! Mackenzie is 5'10, and with the shoes, she was 6'4! It was awesome! To think that Mackenzie could keep growing taller was cool too! I love to admire tall people! lol~ i'm weird huh?

The first photo is Mackenzie getting her hair and makeup done. The second is when she was studying some poses on Laura's computer. We did 4 outfits, 2 hairstyles, and 2 makeup looks! :) Mackenzie was awesome, and with Laura's professional posing pointers, I was thrilled and inspired on set! I am so happy for the 2nd "Beauty" look with the red lips, inspired by Alexis Bledel. When I saw Mackenzie's blue eyes, I was so excited to put some bold lips on her! I can't wait to see the photos, and special thanks to Laura, for being a great leader on set. I can't wait until the next time I work with either Laura or Michelle. :)

By the way, I added a Cbox on the right hand side of my blog, so if you get a chance or have any questions, please leave a comment or a shout out! :)

For more photos, please visit the Behind the Scenes gallery! :) Enjoy!

6 comments:

smilecusiluvu said...

shes soo pretty and great job on hair and makeup =)

Elizabeth Chang (Skyla Arts) said...

thanks!! :) I just assisted for the hair though~ michelle did the hair and I did the makeup :)

FaceFab said...

Lovely as always girl, Ur ROCKIN' It!
Isn't it awesome when you find great people to colab with?
=D

Elizabeth Chang (Skyla Arts) said...

thanks erika!! :) yeah~ me thinks I found a great photographer! I can't wait to receive the photos next week! he he he!

p chan said...

love her hair! it's so big and fluffy! love the makeup too! i liked how her strong brows go together with a bold lip stick!

Elizabeth Chang (Skyla Arts) said...

:D thanks pchan! ^^