Welcome to Skyla Arts!

Skyla Arts by Elizabeth Chang is serving the Bay Area and strives to provide makeup and photography that satisfies the client 100%!

For initial consultation and appointments, please email liz@skyla-arts.com or call 323-346-7599 between the hours of 9:00am-5:00pm.

Site Navigation & Networks

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Thumbnails from Photoshoot with Yifei Gu



These are the amazing thumbnails from the shoot with photographer Gu Yifei, Stylist Michelle Tan, and beautiful models, Radilina and Marita. Yifei is still busy editing or working on something, but not to worry, I will post the larger sized photos as soon as I get them! I thought Marita made a beautiful intriguing princess, and Radilina was a very elegant and stern Queen. I loved the lighting for Radilina's photos! I can't wait to see the full version and see how it looks while printed large size! I am lemming a close-up for Radilina's makeup, but these shots are gorgeous~~ :) Until then! Happy New Year!!!

3 comments:

Tammy said...

I just love the hair on Marita! It's so soft and romantic looking^^

Elizabeth Chang (Skyla Arts) said...

Thank you! although I only assisted in the teasing and curling; Michelle should get all the credit for the beautiful construction she created!

bridechic said...

Stunning work!