Welcome to Skyla Arts!

Skyla Arts by Elizabeth Chang is serving the Bay Area and strives to provide makeup and photography that satisfies the client 100%!

For initial consultation and appointments, please email liz@skyla-arts.com or call 323-346-7599 between the hours of 9:00am-5:00pm.

Site Navigation & Networks

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Trudy's Bridal Show 9/16/12 + Sneak peak!


A sneak peak from Savannah + Brice's wedding in V. Sattui Winery in St. Helena!

Photography by the amazing XSiGHT in Sacramento!

So much to catch-up on...! But as I am working every possible work-day in September....I will have to play catch-up in October/Nov/December time! Lots of blogs to come! :) :) :) Right now I'm focused on surviving+excelling on every single job & gig this month! 

For 2013 brides in the Bay Area+Beyond, I'll be at my first larger scale Bridal Show - the Trudys Annual Outdoor Wedding Faire at the Pruneyard Shopping Center in Campbell, CA this Sunday September 16th!  There are raffle prizes and tons of goodies.  If you are getting married next year or know a friend who is getting married, it'll be a great place to look for vendors!  I am working at Turbo-Speed to get ready for this faire! 

I look forward to meeting beautiful brides+grooms-to-be there!  I hope everyone had a great weekend!!!!

No comments: