Welcome to Skyla Arts!

Skyla Arts by Elizabeth Chang is serving the Bay Area and strives to provide makeup and photography that satisfies the client 100%!

For initial consultation and appointments, please email liz@skyla-arts.com or call 323-346-7599 between the hours of 9:00am-5:00pm.

Site Navigation & Networks

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Santa Cruz Lifestyle/Teenagers!


Um! It's now Summer - but why am I posting a fall/winter shoot?  :) I am getting senile (yes yes...my birthday is coming up so I have legitimate reasons to say I this) and of course I haven't been posting everything in order!  This past weekend was my second time shooting in Santa Cruz, and it reminded me that I have yet to share these images on the blog! 

Photographed by Sasha Gulish, I did makeup & hair for the 9 teen models from Stars Model Management!   They were all so sweet and energetic!  These are just a few of my faves! 






No comments: