Welcome to Skyla Arts!

Skyla Arts by Elizabeth Chang is serving the Bay Area and strives to provide makeup and photography that satisfies the client 100%!

For initial consultation and appointments, please email liz@skyla-arts.com or call 323-346-7599 between the hours of 9:00am-5:00pm.

Site Navigation & Networks

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Sarina After-School-Themed Photoshoot


Super super cute!

Makeup & Hair: Elizabeth Chang
Photography: Sasha Gulish
Styling: Peggi Jeung
Model: Sarina @ Stars Model Management

I was super excited to work with the Sasha & Peggi again!  This shoot starred Kelsie's baby pug dog, Jewel.  

At each photo shoot, something fun usually happens, but this one I enjoyed in particular! Jewel (the adorable pug) was a bit of a diva because Jewel's loyalties are with Kelsie and Kelsie only! The whole scene was super hilarious because Jewel's eyes will follow Kelsie wherever she went, and her face screamed: "Help me help me! This girl I don't know is kissing me!!!!" - That was the face the whole time!! Scroll down to the bottom to see an outtake shot - the GOLDEN moment that Jewel let go of her reservations, and gave Sarina a KISS - from afar! Sasha caught it all on camera! :) :) I laughed so so hard when I saw the film!  Jewel did it unwillingly - you see, her eyes were even closed to block out the emotions - like a kid's first kiss or something!  So adorable! 

Another "lol" moment is the look with the heart-shaped sunglasses...! Sasha turned around to the three of us {Peggi the stylist, Kelsie the studio manager, and myself} and said: "I can see your reflection...you look like the 3 mean girls with your arms crossed."
  







No comments: