Welcome to Skyla Arts!

Skyla Arts by Elizabeth Chang is serving the Bay Area and strives to provide makeup and photography that satisfies the client 100%!

For initial consultation and appointments, please email liz@skyla-arts.com or call 323-346-7599 between the hours of 9:00am-5:00pm.

Site Navigation & Networks

Monday, May 9, 2011

Beautiful Bride Jill! [San Francisco Bridal Makeup & Hair]


Makeup Artist: Liz
Hair Stylist: Carolyn

Congratulations to Jill & Walter!  We feel honored to be a part of your big day!

Jill was referred to me by Manya K from Southern California who worked with Jill when Jill was a BM in a wedding down in SoCal! Because I was referred by Manya, Jill decided to forgo the trial - it was our first time meeting each other on her big day! :) The before & after was snapped while Carolyn was styling the hair for Jill's girls, and the photo of her girls was snapped before their hair was done! Unfortunately I don't have a photo of the 3 of them all done up, but  we will receive photos from JM Productions, the photographer & videographer! 

Jill was also so kind to write me a review on my Yelp page (copy & pasted below!):
"Thank you Liz and Carolyn so much for making us look so beautiful! Everything was perfect :) I got many compliments on my hair & makeup!! Best of all, it lasted ALL day and night. Most importantly, I let the tears run during our ceremony buy my face stayed intact thanks to Liz! 
Thanks to Liz and Carolyn I achieved the look I wanted and they helped make our day picture perfect :)
Our 8 and 14 year old daughters' hair and makeup was done, too, and they looked beautiful! They made their hair and makeup look just right for their age and they both loved it!" -Jill
We look forward to seeing their beautiful wedding photos! ^.~ 

4 comments:

safire said...

They all look flawless and so elegant! I love it! Great job Liz!

Elizabeth Chang (Skyla Arts) said...

thanks! :) :) :)

smilecusiluvu said...

beautiful work! and clients!

Elizabeth Chang (Skyla Arts) said...

thanks! ^^