Welcome to Skyla Arts!

Skyla Arts by Elizabeth Chang is serving the Bay Area and strives to provide makeup and photography that satisfies the client 100%!

For initial consultation and appointments, please email liz@skyla-arts.com or call 323-346-7599 between the hours of 9:00am-5:00pm.

Site Navigation & Networks

Friday, May 20, 2011

Georgiou & more!







Hair & Makeup for http://www.georgioustore.com/


I had the pleasure to work with model Jana (left) twice, and Nicole (right) last time for the catalogue shoot! I was half-way done with Jana's hair here in the little behind the scenes shot I took with my phone! It's nice to see the end product on the website all together.  I've been suffering from a cold - it's hard not to get sick after traveling and having been in contact with a lot of people who had a cold!  :( I've been doing everything I can to recover, because I've got a busy work weekend! Today is like my 'weekend'~ errands, etc! I gave my cat Skyla a surprise bath after clipping her nails! She did not appreciate it at all, but after a while, she was happy to dry up by lounging in front of the space heater! 

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Those models you worked with are so gorgeous! hah :) Your cat looks to be enjoying the space heater :) How old is she? She has such a baby face!

Thanks for your incredible insight on peels and skin stuff. You really inspire me to be aware of skin products. I had no idea EL acquired Aveda. That is news to me :p

Elizabeth Chang (Skyla Arts) said...

hey jen! :) thanks for stopping by!! my cat skyla is 2 years old now~ ! I can't believe she is as old as she is because in my mind she is still a kitten!

Thanks so much for your kind words! Sometimes I can't stop myself from babbling on about skin care stuff! I am very passionate about healthy skin! Yesss! EL groups owns Aveda, and of course MAC. But yeah I was really shocked too! So now I need to check out the scrub you reviewed at the counter and see what it's all about! :) And..if you ever might be interested in receiving a chemical peel, let me know! ;)