Welcome to Skyla Arts!

Skyla Arts by Elizabeth Chang is serving the Bay Area and strives to provide makeup and photography that satisfies the client 100%!

For initial consultation and appointments, please email liz@skyla-arts.com or call 323-346-7599 between the hours of 9:00am-5:00pm.

Site Navigation & Networks

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Beautiful Morgan + Hair accessory Rental!


Model: Morgan @ Stars SF
Makeup & Hair: Elizabeth Chang (Skyla Arts)
Photography: Rummy Makmur
Makeup & Hair Assistant: Erika Taniguchi

For Bridal makeup, it is trendy to enhance lashes (false lash application) or use an airbrush - but I love love the natural clean look.  It's my style (and it's apparent) but that doesn't mean I cannot deliver smokey eyes for bridal as well! It all depends on what the client wants, and what would look good on them.  I give a lot of options, but sometimes my clients prefer if I just do it on them! ;) 

I am excited to announce that as part of my bridal and special occasion service, I will be providing accessory rentals! Instead of it being an extra expense, renting an accessory is a fraction of the cost.  The only thing I require is a security deposit that I will return to you in its entirety once the accessory is returned safely.  The one on the model is one of my favorites~ I didn't think of myself as a feather person, but as long as it's small and tasteful, I like it on an accessory.

Early rise tomorrow for a wedding gig tomorrow! I knew this was going to happen - spring/summer/early fall months are always the busiest in my industry, but the pace of life went from relatively balanced to woaahhh it's been over a week since my last 'day off'!  Hope everyone is having a lovely memorial day weekend!  :) 

1 comment:

Angela said...

glad that business is picking up but dun forget to grab a rest and take care of yourself oh :) going to need your services soon girly:D *hugz