Welcome to Skyla Arts!

Skyla Arts by Elizabeth Chang is serving the Bay Area and strives to provide makeup and photography that satisfies the client 100%!

For initial consultation and appointments, please email liz@skyla-arts.com or call 323-346-7599 between the hours of 9:00am-5:00pm.

Site Navigation & Networks

Monday, November 15, 2010

Radilina - Lifestyle/Commercial Photography



Model: Radilina (Cast Images)
Makeup, Hair & Photography: Elizabeth Chang (Skyla Arts)
Wardrobe Styling: Radilina

The image above was the shot that I had imagined before shooting this, and it's titled "Radilina in Retro Yellow."  I'm really bad at remembering whether or not I already blogged about this - and it turned out I haven't yet.  I guess I'm very bad at blogging about photographs that I took myself!!! What's up with that?! I'm very proud of these images because the concept was entirely my own - and Radilina and I had a blast doing this photo shoot.  I am also proud to share that Radilina printed these photos and took it to her agency and is now represented by Cast Images and they selected MY photos for the front of her composite card.  Yay TEAM!  At first Radilina was concerned about going inside the pool, but I was convinced that she was crazy (Look how gorgeous she is!!!) and we were able to get the shot that I wanted very quickly so that she didn't have to suffer the cold temperature in the pool. Radilina has great taste in clothes and brought everything, except the necklace which belonged to me and was my suggestion as it suited the outfit and theme more.  Over all, I am very proud of this photo shoot, and I hope you enjoy the photos too! :)


2 comments:

Tammy said...

Beautiful! She looks so natural in these photos :]

Elizabeth Chang (Skyla Arts) said...

thanks tammy! :D