Welcome to Skyla Arts!

Skyla Arts by Elizabeth Chang is serving the Bay Area and strives to provide makeup and photography that satisfies the client 100%!

For initial consultation and appointments, please email liz@skyla-arts.com or call 323-346-7599 between the hours of 9:00am-5:00pm.

Site Navigation & Networks

Friday, August 28, 2009

Simi's Before & After + Portraits

Before and After
Simi wanted a makeup look inspired by Aishwarya Rai for her photo session. I also did her hair too - we agreed that she would do her own her but then I arrived earlier than expected (my bad! I thought it would be much further+traffic!) so I did her hair...which took much longer than I anticipated~ ^^||....Simi was stressed out from exams and was breaking out. She requested that I photo shop out her scars~ it was a time investment and a challenge. As a result I learned new techniques~ ^^v yay for me.
Before and After
Simi says:
"It was an absolute pleasure working with Liz. She is very charismatic and I felt extremely comfortable shooting with her. I had a clear idea of the types of moods and poses I wanted her to capture, and Liz found my best angles and captured everything artistically.

She is also a very skilled makeup artist, and used exclusive products purchased from Japan. She was patient and responsive to my makeup requests, and gave me better advice about my acne-prone skin than my dermatologist. She was punctual and never complained.

I love the finished products! Her touch ups and color schemes make me look like a character from a fairytale.

-Simi
Simi has such gorgeous eyes~ and with her hair length, it reminded me of the gal in Boticelli's "Birth of Venus"~! Enjoy three of my favorite from the set, and you can see a few more in my Portraits gallery!


Alex
Alex

No comments: