Welcome to Skyla Arts!

Skyla Arts by Elizabeth Chang is serving the Bay Area and strives to provide makeup and photography that satisfies the client 100%!

For initial consultation and appointments, please email liz@skyla-arts.com or call 323-346-7599 between the hours of 9:00am-5:00pm.

Site Navigation & Networks

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Alex's Before & After + Portraits

Before and After
Alex was on her way to a special event - hot date! (well, after the portrait session of course).

Alex says:
When I went for my appointment with Elizabeth Chang, I knew from the way that she herself looked that I was going to come out looking like a diva. She was both thorough and efficient, tactful and fun, and best of all, both traditional and a visionary. I've had my make-up done at high-end salons and in department stores, but the look that I had by Skyla Arts went above and beyond anything I'd ever experienced. I had a wonderful date the night after Elizabeth Chang made me up, and my date was proud to be with the most beautiful woman in the room. I strongly recommend the services of Elizabeth Chang at Skyla Arts. If you're looking for a beautiful, dramatic look by a gifted professional, then Skyla Arts is the place for you. Thank you, Liz!!!

P.S. THE KITTEN WAS TOOOOO CUTE!!!
-Alexandria Hicks, veteran make-up wearer
Alex works at an animal shelter and the scar on her hand was from a dog at her workplace! Skyla (my kitten) loved Alex's attention and was happy to cameo in the session! Enjoy three of my favorite from the set, and you can see a few more in my Portraits gallery!

Alex and Skyla

Alex


Alex

No comments: