Welcome to Skyla Arts!

Skyla Arts by Elizabeth Chang is serving the Bay Area and strives to provide makeup and photography that satisfies the client 100%!

For initial consultation and appointments, please email liz@skyla-arts.com or call 323-346-7599 between the hours of 9:00am-5:00pm.

Site Navigation & Networks

Monday, August 17, 2009

Michelle's Before & After + Portrait/Shopping Trip

























Pretty Michelle initially came for a short make-up lesson~ at first she wanted a natural look, but once she saw my turquoise eye shadows, she decided to go with a dramatic, glamorous look akin to a porcelain doll! I tried my best~ ^^ and she selected the most dramatic pair of false lashes I got~ it was lots of fun!

After our first meeting, I also accompanied her for a makeup shopping trip! Michelle was super organized! She did her research online and I told her: "That's exactly what I would do!!!" and she was able to get the products she had hoped to get and remained within her budget! Fabulous!

Michelle says:
"My experience with Liz was fantastic! Of course I felt very pretty after being made up but I also learned a lot. Not only things like new products but also new ideas for applying things like eye shadow, lipstick and even foundation. I'm a pretty no- fuss girl when it comes to doing my own make up, so it was nice to see myself all done up properly and I learned several tricks to add to my daily routine. So on one hand the make up advice is worth the time, but seeing many of Liz's photos and seeing a friend's photos, she is also a very talented photographer and will really work to make a beautiful picture of you. Unlike other photography services, Liz doesn't try to pose you too much or come to set with a specific idea of what she wants, instead she works to create natural shots which really show who you are (all be it with much better make up!). Great girl and fantastic service, would recommend to anyone but especially those who are nervous about getting a stagey photo or not feeling like themselves in the make up."

-Michelle


I took this portrait and gave it to Michelle as a gift! I also sent her a version of this photo that made her skin looked very porcelain~~! I hope she liked it!

No comments: