Welcome to Skyla Arts!

Skyla Arts by Elizabeth Chang is serving the Bay Area and strives to provide makeup and photography that satisfies the client 100%!

For initial consultation and appointments, please email liz@skyla-arts.com or call 323-346-7599 between the hours of 9:00am-5:00pm.

Site Navigation & Networks

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Laurie & Aviv {Fogarty Winery Wedding, Woodside, CA}

Makeup & Hair: Skyla Arts {Elizabeth & Carolyn, assisted by Erika}
Photography: Deborah Coleman Photography
Venue: Thomas Fogarty Winery, Woodside, CA
Caterer: Continental Caterers
Florist: Design with Flowers
Videographer: Thomas Hughes Films
DJ: Joel Nelson Productions

Time to share another beautiful bride! I wish I could share a few more gorgeous brides, but I need to track down their photographs!  Special thanks to Debby at Deborah Coleman Photography for responding to me and sharing these photos of their big day with us! 

Congratulations again to Laurie & Aviv! Carolyn had the pleasure to work on Judy's (Laurie's beautiful mom!) hair color before the big day, and I also got to shape Laurie's brows so they are ready to go!!  The bridal party got ready at Palo Alto, and then headed up to the winery shortly after.  

When Laurie first called me over the phone - we shared a 323 area code, and she asked me if I used to live in Los Angeles!  We then had a meeting to discuss the package details and she had some questions for me, and then we scheduled a trial session. I always share with my clients that anyone can be sensitive to any ingredient, even if it's a "good" ingredient - it's good for a lot of people's skin, but not necessarily for everyone.  The benefit of having a trial is almost like an insurance policy to make sure nothing will react with your skin.  During our trial, we also tried out two different mascaras to see which one Laurie preferred!  It's a perfect time to get to the nuts and bolts of things - you would not want to stress or think about these details on your big day! 

I love the ambiance of Jewish weddings; After Judy was all dressed with hair and makeup all done, she told me she was ready to DANCE! As Debby's photos show you, everyone's dancing and having fun! I hope you enjoy the photos!  Happy Wednesday! ;) 















1 comment:

Unknown said...

very nice hair styles and make up results in full enjoyment of beauty on occasions and events.
Bridal Hair and Make up in CA