Welcome to Skyla Arts!

Skyla Arts by Elizabeth Chang is serving the Bay Area and strives to provide makeup and photography that satisfies the client 100%!

For initial consultation and appointments, please email liz@skyla-arts.com or call 323-346-7599 between the hours of 9:00am-5:00pm.

Site Navigation & Networks

Monday, October 17, 2011

Published on TwentyTen Magazine: Issue 8, 12 page spread!


Photography: Pam Sta Cruz
Styling & Design: Phuong My
Makeup & Hair: Elizabeth Chang
Model: Lauren Fletcher & Christin Mills

Woohoo! Published in Dutch-based fashion magazine TwentyTen! To see the full size magazine web version, click here!  It was published July 2011 (yeah I didn't find out until now!) but I'm still psyched! It's a 12 page spread with my name on it! *jumps up and down*  On the day of the shoot last year, the hair stylist that was supposed to come could not make it.  And...so I had a Tim Gunn "make it work" moment where I used the 1 hair spray, 1 brush, and a few bobby pins that were "backups" in my makeup kit and whip it out!  I am really proud of my work in this set, and also proud to be a part of an amazing and inspiring team! 

Today started off a little rough, but seeing this makes me feel all better! ^o^ And my hubby and I went to celebrate by eating Korean BBQ!!! Weeeeee!!! ;D




No comments: