Welcome to Skyla Arts!

Skyla Arts by Elizabeth Chang is serving the Bay Area and strives to provide makeup and photography that satisfies the client 100%!

For initial consultation and appointments, please email liz@skyla-arts.com or call 323-346-7599 between the hours of 9:00am-5:00pm.

Site Navigation & Networks

Friday, October 21, 2011

Mountain View Engagement Makeup & Hair [Sue & Jeff]

I'm very excited to share these photos from Sue+Jeff's engagement session shot by Meg Perotti!  They are getting married tomorrow!! ;) I met Meg at her wedding day last fall, by assisting my esteemed colleague & mentor, Lisa Strutz.  Sue had called me telling me she was deciding her hair and makeup vendor, when Meg kindly mentioned my name and helped Sue make her decision!  We did a trial in the spring time, and I did her makeup & hair during the summer time for their engagement session!  During our trial session, Sue brought me...Chocolates!  And got me hooked onto more chocolates when I did her makeup & hair for the e-session! It was the first time my client brought me sweets (How did she know I had a sweet tooth?!) It was incredibly sweet (pun intended!); I was really touched and I loved it all!!! 

I loved how the photos captured their personality! I'm very excited for tomorrow~ ;) And I look forward hanging out with Sue after her big day is over! ;)

so...when I saw these on Meg's blog, she was saying how she fell behind on blogging...I can totally relate...I am so behind on my blogging, too! ;( I need to buckle down and blog come Nov/December time and catch up??!  Ahh!  For now, enjoy these photos! ;)














No comments: