Welcome to Skyla Arts!

Skyla Arts by Elizabeth Chang is serving the Bay Area and strives to provide makeup and photography that satisfies the client 100%!

For initial consultation and appointments, please email liz@skyla-arts.com or call 323-346-7599 between the hours of 9:00am-5:00pm.

Site Navigation & Networks

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Maternity Session @ Holbrook-Palmer Park | Klodjanadervishi Photographer





Makeup & Hair: Elizabeth Chang
Photography: Klodjana Dervishi Photographer

Congratulations to beautiful new Mommy & Daddy!!!! They recently welcomed a beautiful baby boy.   It was an absolute pleasure working with my client, K!  K found me on Yelp! and told me that she decided to go with me after seeing the maternity photos on my Skyla Arts page (under Photography&Portraits!).  I was especially honored that she chose me to do her hair and makeup after she told me that she modeled for Benefit Cosmetics/Sephora before - since doing makeup for a cosmetic campaign is one of the things I hope to do in the near future!  

I was delighted to learn that from where her father is from in Ethiopia, her darker rimmed lips (as if she was wearing lipliner) and gums would be the epitome of what a Beautiful Woman would look like!  This is why she prefers lipgloss - to show off her beauty!  I really enjoy learning about what is beautiful from different cultures - like big, round, watermelon, jiggly booty is viewed as beautiful in parts of Brazil.  I loved the whole setting, and I love their dog!! Oh what a super model dog! 

You can see a few more from this family session on Klo's blog~! 



2 comments:

Darcie Watson said...

Adorable! And I would swear that dog was fake, he is so perfect! lol

Elizabeth Chang (Skyla Arts) said...

thanks! lol I know he is adorable!!!