Welcome to Skyla Arts!

Skyla Arts by Elizabeth Chang is serving the Bay Area and strives to provide makeup and photography that satisfies the client 100%!

For initial consultation and appointments, please email liz@skyla-arts.com or call 323-346-7599 between the hours of 9:00am-5:00pm.

Site Navigation & Networks

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Mike, and updates!


Photography: Rummy Makmur
Makeup : Liz (Skyla Arts)
Model: Mike @ City Models

Where should I even begin? September passed by in a haze...Let me begin by introducing the new photo I'm uploading!  I worked with Rummy whom you must be very familiar with by now! :) He's been slammed with like 5-7 photo shoots a week (let me tell you that that's just CRAZY! and amazing! That someone can do that!) and we arranged this shoot early September or late August (I can't even remember...) but this was literally right before our move to our new place so my studio was super messy!  Thanks again to Rummy and Mike for being uber tolerant of my mess!

It's been 2 weeks and 2 days since our move to our new place and...well it's still a big mess because out of those 16 days I worked 13 out of those 16 days.  Which is why this afternoon when I'm trying to update my blog, I'm like WHAT should I post? lol...  For some of those things, and also including some projects I worked on in September I'm still waiting for the photos/film.  (Oh..those days never end will they?  I talked to another model and she says: "It's ALWAYS the case.  We're ALWAYS waiting for our photos!"  Liz: "Sigh.....I'm never getting those photos am I..." lol...

I am waiting to post some of my latest works and behind the scenes (upon approval of the models and photographers) and also waiting to receive photos from the Tommy Hilfiger Fashion Tailgate  ("The Ultimate Tailgate Party") event I worked as a lead artist last Thursday!  Little did I know..the event featured Tommy Hilfiger himself, and Third Eye Blind~!  Since my last update I also participated in a bridal makeup competition~ and of course some very interesting photo shoots!

 Photo Credit: Erika Taniguchi
I am touching up the lips for Alana @Look, whose character from "The Hilfigers" is Julia I like this photo a lot because it's one photo of me applying makeup and not looking scary while doing it! lol~ I guess this is a teaser...!  And I promise I will write those other blogs about exfoliation and skin care very soon! More on Tommy Hilfiger and the other photo shoots to come!!  :)  Thanks for visiting and not forgetting about me!

2 comments:

Tammy said...

You look like you're having a really busy and exciting week! I can't wait to see your updates ^^

Hahha my only thought when I saw the guy's picture was, "oh my, he has pretty eyes!"

Elizabeth Chang (Skyla Arts) said...

hey tammy! thanks for stopping by~ :)

Oh oh you just wait till you see the photos I did on Sunday! (male model!) I showed a sneak peak on my phone to my friend and she was like: "can i please have this super large in my bathroom??" :D