Welcome to Skyla Arts!

Skyla Arts by Elizabeth Chang is serving the Bay Area and strives to provide makeup and photography that satisfies the client 100%!

For initial consultation and appointments, please email liz@skyla-arts.com or call 323-346-7599 between the hours of 9:00am-5:00pm.

Site Navigation & Networks

Sunday, June 13, 2010

NeoBohemian Fashion Story with Cecilia Austin


Model: Niamh Parsley 
Makeup: Elizabeth Chang (Skyla Arts) 
Hair: Ciara Robles
Wardrobe: Chaine Leyendecker and Hannah Trevino
Photography & Post-processing: Cecilia Austin

I finally finally posted these photos! I'm catching up slowly~ ^^ We did three looks that were all dropped eyeshadow looks that started 'clean' and gradually transitioned into smokey.  The theme was neo-bohemian traveler inspired. Cecilia is also a fine art photographer, so her compositions and background selections are always so inspiring! I received lots of compliments after applying Niamh's foundation~ :) Cecilia also named the story as "Under her Spell" but I thought I would just use a different title for my blog just so I'm not directly lifting from Cecilia! :) I also think the whole story fits the NeoBohemian theme~ teehee! The crew really liked the way I applied her highlighter and blush and loved the way her skin looked and glowed! yay! There were 4 outfits~ I think outfit #1 (by the window, shorts) and #4 (rock'n'roll with the boots and hat) are my favorite.  I have been enjoying the world cup this weekend while doing a bunch of chores and work! The warm weather is not very pleasant, though...! I hope everyone had a great weekend!!







Some behind the scenes! lol I don't look too good in this photo, but that's ok! haha The photo to the right, is Hannah (wardrobe), Ciara doing some final touches to Niamh's hair, and Chaine (wardrobe) to the right. We were a great team! 

To view some more beautiful photos from the shoot please visit the Fashion/Editorial gallery! Enjoy!

6 comments:

Tammy said...

Really like the smokey eye look Liz :)

Elizabeth Chang (Skyla Arts) said...

Thanks tammy!! ;)

Agatha said...

Very nice shoot and lovely make-up; her skin really looks perfect. I really like the photo where she's among all those flowers.

Elizabeth Chang (Skyla Arts) said...

@Agatha: thanks for stopping by again and commenting! :) that shot is very romantic!~ i do love it lots too~~!

David said...

loving the rich brown smoky eyes. I'm inspired now!

Elizabeth Chang (Skyla Arts) said...

@David - thank you!! :)