Welcome to Skyla Arts!

Skyla Arts by Elizabeth Chang is serving the Bay Area and strives to provide makeup and photography that satisfies the client 100%!

For initial consultation and appointments, please email liz@skyla-arts.com or call 323-346-7599 between the hours of 9:00am-5:00pm.

Site Navigation & Networks

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Jason - headshots & men's grooming


Model: Jason (Ford Models)
Men's Grooming & Photography: Elizabeth Chang (Skyla Arts)

Anybody needs a corporate headshot? :) You know who to hire to make you look approachable, yet confident and chic! 

I'm a bit backed up with updates...It has just been a whirlwind last 2-3 weeks with me scheduling photo shoots, trying to lock-in some bridal contracts, bridal trials,  fixing my car, deciding on this and that, trying to buy a condo (gaaaaah), taking my makeup portfolio to get evaluated (last Thursday) by an agency in San Francisco....Phew~! The good news is, I received very positive feedback on these images I did with Jason! Thank you, Jason, for raising my chances of getting into the agency by at least 25%! :D

Anyhow...! I was getting nervous being behind the camera because it seems I only pick up my camera 4 times a year (literally!) so...naturally I made a few mistakes due to lack of practice!  I also panicked because it was drizzling, and I thought I had to reschedule. I need to stay really calm next time.  Thank goodness I did end up with a few good shots!

I started a new picasa Men's Grooming gallery. There's one more photo in there! I'll be updating it as it gets filled up.

Rummy sent me some more edits of June from our previous shoot, but we did another shoot last week and he also sent me his edits! Happy! :D And...I also did a photo shoot with June & Gary where I controlled everything from styling, location (with the help of June! ^^), makeup & hair, men's grooming, and photography! woohoo!  Stay tuned! :D 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't fret :) You are a very talented photographer. I've viewed a lot of your photographs and they are by far absolutely wonderful works. You're very talented! Luckily you are in SF, b/c when I need a corporate headshot, I know who to contact :D

Elizabeth Chang (Skyla Arts) said...

aw~ thank you so much! I appreciate it! lol...After this shoot, I came home and felt really disappointed in myself~ but then I realize I really just need to do it very often~ :) thanks so much for your encouragement

but yes please contact me for your corporate headshot! ;) hehe~ and you can use it for your linkedin profile photo, too! :D