Welcome to Skyla Arts!

Skyla Arts by Elizabeth Chang is serving the Bay Area and strives to provide makeup and photography that satisfies the client 100%!

For initial consultation and appointments, please email liz@skyla-arts.com or call 323-346-7599 between the hours of 9:00am-5:00pm.

Site Navigation & Networks

Friday, March 26, 2010

Beauty Story with June & Rummy [Part 2]!

Model: June Huang (City Models)
Photography: Rummy
 
The above 3 photos are edited by me - Rummy will also edit some but I just selected these because I wanted to take a stab at'em myself and also brush-up on my photoshop skills.  I also wanted to print them out for my portfolio.  I don't think doing more creative looks is really my thing because I am fond of clean, natural makeup.  Believe it or not 2 weeks ago I lost a gig because I don't have examples of super glamorous makeup in my portfolio.  Although it's not my thing to try to work for a men's magazine, at this point I'm concerned about getting published so I'll jump at the opportunity to get published.  Sigh.  It's OK, I'll try to get published elsewhere, hopefully, a more appropriate magazine for my interest.

I've also started the process of reorganizing my picasa gallery as well as my Facebook Fan Page! I know it's silly, but I'll be happy if you follow my blog and also my facebook fan page! :)

That's it for now! I'll be uploading the photos edits that Rummy edits soon! Until then, have a great weekend!!! :D

4 comments:

smilecusiluvu said...

please post your home studio pictures! I will be moving soon and will have space for a studio and I have no clue how I will set it up or even how!

Elizabeth Chang (Skyla Arts) said...

ohh no worries I'll post them soon~ I was thinking of making a better video of it! lol~ I made this crappy video with my iphone~ but I have a video camera!!!

Anonymous said...

this is beyond beautiful. do you have formal training in art? your face painting is just too lovely.

Elizabeth Chang (Skyla Arts) said...

hi jojoba! :) aww you made my day~~! I'm really happy you liked the butterfly (as much as I do!) :D I've been painting since I was 5 and took some lessons in school and outside of school up till my 2nd yr of college~ until my parents insisted that it was a distraction! I also took photography class~ <3