Welcome to Skyla Arts!

Skyla Arts by Elizabeth Chang is serving the Bay Area and strives to provide makeup and photography that satisfies the client 100%!

For initial consultation and appointments, please email liz@skyla-arts.com or call 323-346-7599 between the hours of 9:00am-5:00pm.

Site Navigation & Networks

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Black Story - Final photos!



Photography: Laura Tillinghast.
Makeup: Elizabeth Chang (Skyla Arts)
Hair Styling & Wardrobe styling: Michelle Tan (MicheStyle)
Model: Mackenzie Drazan with Stars Model Management.

Hurrah! The final photos from this shoot is here! I am super proud of the work we produced as a team! I can't wait to work with them again! I'm a little backed up with my posts...! life is a bit crazy....but I hope I don't lose my visitors! *fingers crossed*

For more photos, please visit my website, Skyla-Arts.com and click Makeup>Fashion/Editorial or Beauty! :) Enjoy!


5 comments:

Michelle.elle said...

Amazing! Amazing! AMAZING! Keep up the great work girl!

Elizabeth Chang (Skyla Arts) said...

thanks Lilly! :) I'll be keep trying hard! :D

smilecusiluvu said...

wow I really like the hair pulled back.. very nice! and are those lip tars your using for the pictures with the more viberant lips?? whats your tip for creating such a clean lip line?? =) over all love the result of the shoot! =)

Tammy said...

Woooow these look amazing!!!!!! I feel like such a novice now! You should be the one making videos! lol The hair, makeup and clothes just work together so well and the model is SO gorgeous^^

Elizabeth Chang (Skyla Arts) said...

@Smilecuziluvu: thanks! I have yet to invest in Lip Tars because I plan to buy the whole thing and I'm currently tied up with the $~ lol~ the first thing is moisturized lips, then it's concealer (around the lips), steady hand, and great lipstick! :D

@Tammy: Thanks for your support tammy! you're not a novice silly! I learnt something from watching your vid about shu uemura lip serum! oh man...If only I can make a video...if only you can fly to CA, and I can film myself applying makeup on YOU! :) I need models with great skin and features~ haha~ I mean in my opinion the best measure of artistry is an artist' ability to apply makeup on different people of different ethnicities, skin types and face shapes! So please visit me in California and then I can FINALLY make a video I want! :)