Welcome to Skyla Arts!

Skyla Arts by Elizabeth Chang is serving the Bay Area and strives to provide makeup and photography that satisfies the client 100%!

For initial consultation and appointments, please email liz@skyla-arts.com or call 323-346-7599 between the hours of 9:00am-5:00pm.

Site Navigation & Networks

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Makeup & Hair for Pottery Barn Teen 2012 Holiday {Sleepover!}

 

I seem to find my work through Instagram a lot!  Karyta, the beautiful model on the left (from Brazil & represented by Scout SF) had posted the photo of her for the Sleepover sale on her Instagram account! Eventually, with her assistance, I was able to locate where the full size image was through the PB Teen website (I clicked on the product, and this photo was the last 'view' of the product!), and I also the spread of the catalogue!  The other beauty on the right, is Alina at Cast Images!

I'm always excited to see my work, whether it is bridal or the commercial/print stuff! I love my job! ;)


No comments: