Welcome to Skyla Arts!

Skyla Arts by Elizabeth Chang is serving the Bay Area and strives to provide makeup and photography that satisfies the client 100%!

For initial consultation and appointments, please email liz@skyla-arts.com or call 323-346-7599 between the hours of 9:00am-5:00pm.

Site Navigation & Networks

Monday, March 12, 2012

Sue & Jeff {Mountain Winery / Saratoga Wedding}

I'm very excited to share the photos from Sue & Jeff's wedding last fall at the Mountain Winery in Saratoga! :) You may remember seeing their engagement photos

Sue was so much fun to work with! For her big day, I was lucky to have my friend & colleague Michelle on the team to beautify the bridal party (including Sue's mom!)  I was very excited when Sue decided to go with the hair piece by Bonnie from One World Designs (link provided below). I had a feeling that Sue would like it - and when she saw it in my studio when I was doing her engagement makeup & hair - I was like Yay! Because knowing the description of her dress and the feel that she wanted to go for, I knew we had a match! ^o^I love head to toe looks! 

I loved so many of the photos taken by uber talented Meg Perotti - and please enjoy a few that I pulled from Meg's blog! :)

List of vendors:
Makeup & Hair: Skyla Arts {Liz & Michelle}
Hair Accessory: One World Designs {Lily Flower Feather Fascinator}
Photography: Meg Perotti
Wedding Coordinator: Amazae Special Events
Florist: Huckleberry Karen Designs
Venue: Mountain Winery

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Stunning photos :) What a beautiful and peaceful place to have a wedding :)