Welcome to Skyla Arts!

Skyla Arts by Elizabeth Chang is serving the Bay Area and strives to provide makeup and photography that satisfies the client 100%!

For initial consultation and appointments, please email liz@skyla-arts.com or call 323-346-7599 between the hours of 9:00am-5:00pm.

Site Navigation & Networks

Monday, February 13, 2012

New Lifestyle! ;)

New Lifestyle work! I'm going to keep it brief because I need to go to sleep & wake up early!  This week is unusually crazy and I enjoyed every minute of it! :) I'm lucky that I love my job! This is my 3rd time working with Kris Jung @ Stars (Pure coincidence!) but I'm always happy to see her! She is so adorable! I had fun doing the messy bun look & putting the rollers in her hair! It was really lovely to meet Alyssa & Donyale! I loved loved these photos~!

Putting lotion on the model's exposed skin is one of the most important lessons I learnt when I showed my portfolio to veteran artists to ask for their critique. After putting a great lotion, skin is shinny & luminous, and also saves photographer retouching time.  It is so worth the effort!  Little did I know when I was a newbie, anything showing is apparently my responsibility (skin, nails...etc).

This is the first shoot I did with this AMAZING team - I can't wait to work with them again!!! Or share the other photos we did with you in the near future! I'm very proud of these! ;) Happy Monday!

Photography: Sasha Gulish Photography
Makeup & Hair: Elizabeth Chang
Styling: Natalie
Models: Kris, Alyssa & Donyale from Stars Model Management

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so awesome! The pictures came out so nice!

Elizabeth Chang (Skyla Arts) said...

Thanks so much! :) it's because of teamwork ! ^.^ loved their ideas!!!

PinkOrchids said...

Lovely pictures!! You did their make-up right? Their skin looks so flawless and natural!!

PinkOrchids said...

Ok I see it now, you did a great job!! I can't believe you're in charge of everything exposed! I thought it would only be the face! You must have applied some great lotion, their skin looks lovely. xX