Welcome to Skyla Arts!

Skyla Arts by Elizabeth Chang is serving the Bay Area and strives to provide makeup and photography that satisfies the client 100%!

For initial consultation and appointments, please email liz@skyla-arts.com or call 323-346-7599 between the hours of 9:00am-5:00pm.

Site Navigation & Networks

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Recent Hair & Makeup Works - online!

I am way too behind on my blog...May through July is just one big blur of bridal, commercial, portfolio upgrades...!  So...instead of a text heavy post, let's have an image heavy one! These are screen shots of recent online features or works!  I am also very thrilled to see more of my hair and makeup work on Georgiou Studio's website!  Lots of excitement, I guess..a lot of early mornings, packing/unpacking kit, and going to bed to fall asleep between 10-11pm due to exhaustion!  Ok ok enough rabbling~! :) Will have a meatier blog soon! <3






 


4 comments:

safire said...

Fantastic job! I love these pictures yay!

Jessica Jean Myers - Makeup Artist said...

Nice! All looks amazing - Congrats!

audrevanbroers said...

Looking good girl! <3

Elizabeth Chang (Skyla Arts) said...

thank you everyone!! :) :)

I'll keep trying my best!! ^o^