Welcome to Skyla Arts!

Skyla Arts by Elizabeth Chang is serving the Bay Area and strives to provide makeup and photography that satisfies the client 100%!

For initial consultation and appointments, please email liz@skyla-arts.com or call 323-346-7599 between the hours of 9:00am-5:00pm.

Site Navigation & Networks

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Cover of July's InStore Magazine!


Photography: Laura Tillinghast
Makeup & Hair: Elizabeth Chang (me me me!)
Jewelry: Yael Designs
Model: Khrystyna @ Look SF

Woohooo!!!  This is my 3rd magazine cover - but actually, it is the first time the magazine printed my name!  The previous times, they did submit the info, but it was unfortunately omitted, and it felt really bad to be honest...a few tears later, I just thought that eventually it will happen - and it DID happen!!! 3rd times the charm I guess???  

You can view the E-magazine here but also, the image is also seen on http://www.instoremag.com/ !  Liz=Happy! ! ! ! 
Yay! Finally name credit~~ *tear*



5 comments:

s said...

big congrats to you! - sue c

Elizabeth Chang (Skyla Arts) said...

Thanks sue~ <3 See you in Aug~ :)

Christine Marie said...

So exciting Liz!

Jenn Chen said...

Congrats, Liz!

JOEY said...

Beautiful work Liz!!