Welcome to Skyla Arts!

Skyla Arts by Elizabeth Chang is serving the Bay Area and strives to provide makeup and photography that satisfies the client 100%!

For initial consultation and appointments, please email liz@skyla-arts.com or call 323-346-7599 between the hours of 9:00am-5:00pm.

Site Navigation & Networks

Monday, March 7, 2011

Kris - Beauty


Models: Kris Jung @ Stars Model Management
Makeup, Hair & Manicure: Elizabeth Chang (Skyla Arts)
Photography: Rummy Makmur


I've been back from LA last week and finally returning to a full swing of things with photo shoots and bridal trials happening this past weekend.  I was just really occupied with enjoying the show that I took absolutely 0 images! I even brought my camera with me, but the whole time I was just focused on either working the yaby booth, grabbing items for my kit (including the airbrush kit! woohoo!) and attending the classes that I signed up for - as well as networking and receiving VALUABLE constructive critique from different artists! Now I am convinced I need to get an iPad lol...! Let's see how I do by the end of this year. ^o^ Other news, I've been busy working on my new website and trying to get it to function! And the last step will be to re-configure my current website and then...Voila! Rebranding done! yay!  

I am very happy to share these 4 images ~ There was one more but I found that these were the stronger ones that I like! Especially the black and white ones.  I want to thank Rummy again for letting me take the reigns on the creative direction in this one!  :) I wanted to do the darker kind of looks, and I had some magazine clippings/inspiration images that I saved ages ago.  ^o^ Kris (the gorgeous model) and I might get together and film a makeup tutorial! *maybe* But hope you enjoy the photos! :) And keep stopping by! Don't forget about me!! hehe

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't even emphasize how skilled you are at makeup application. You make the model look GORGEOUS. Beside her natural beauty, you really enhance everything to her full potential. I love the lip color you chose for her... it's so pretty! And her dark eyes is sultry. Even her pink nails are so flirty and sweet :)

Elizabeth Chang (Skyla Arts) said...

T.T aww thank you so much Jen! And thanks for stopping by!!! ^o^