Welcome to Skyla Arts!

Skyla Arts by Elizabeth Chang is serving the Bay Area and strives to provide makeup and photography that satisfies the client 100%!

For initial consultation and appointments, please email liz@skyla-arts.com or call 323-346-7599 between the hours of 9:00am-5:00pm.

Site Navigation & Networks

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

B/W Emotive Fashion featuring Brittany @ Look



Models: Brittany Ward @ Look
Makeup & Hair: Elizabeth Chang (Skyla Arts)
      Makeup & Hair Assistant: Melissa Yue
Photography: Novi Angelomio

One word: HOT!  Novi & Brittany escaped the rain and storm that came to SF Bay Area last week! It's been raining all week...I had to reschedule a photo shoot that was scheduled for Today - so I don't feel so bad because it was actually raining! :D If it was sunny I'd be banging my head against the wall in frustration lol...You can't control the weather!  These photos really captivate the weather~ kind of gloomy mood~! Brittany shared that she is really into Cereal  - after the shoot...I was at Costco and I saw Chocolate Cheerios and I bought a whole box! nomnomnom! Since the weather is "sort of" warming up, I'm excited to stop eating oatmeal, and eat cereal for a change!

I did a soft smokey dropped-eye shadow on Brittany~ It was my pleasure to have Melissa assist me. She is very interested in shifting gears in her career~! Normally for 1 model I really don't have much assignments for my assistant, but it's good preparation to establish rapport for future larger gigs. I'm excited to have assistance for future gigs ;)  I'm happy with how the hair and makeup turned out! Love her beautiful brows!

You can view a larger version on my Commercial Portfolio ! And if you haven't been there yet, you should check it out! ;D Stay tuned for my next post: "Demystifying Airbrush"


No comments: