Welcome to Skyla Arts!

Skyla Arts by Elizabeth Chang is serving the Bay Area and strives to provide makeup and photography that satisfies the client 100%!

For initial consultation and appointments, please email liz@skyla-arts.com or call 323-346-7599 between the hours of 9:00am-5:00pm.

Site Navigation & Networks

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Last one of Leila*! :)


Photography: Rummy Makmur
Makeup : Liz (Skyla Arts)
Model: Leila*

Oh oh~ it turns out that in the beginning I had also selected this photo and forgot about it, but Rummy, like a true professional he is, didn't! And I received a pleasant surprise in my mailbox!

My husband and I are taking a break! Well in January we did go to Lake Tahoe for a weekend  with his cool coworkers which was very nice! But it was last July when we went to a vacay by ourselves and for ourselves.  It'll only be really a one day thing, but to FINALLY be able to take a breather amidst this chaos is very nice.  I've been breaking out like crazy due to stress! So a weekend of de-stressing will probably do wonders to my skin~ teehee!  Please please, just let me survive September! !

1 comment:

Gorgeous Glam said...

Pretty picture and makeup!