Welcome to Skyla Arts!

Skyla Arts by Elizabeth Chang is serving the Bay Area and strives to provide makeup and photography that satisfies the client 100%!

For initial consultation and appointments, please email liz@skyla-arts.com or call 323-346-7599 between the hours of 9:00am-5:00pm.

Site Navigation & Networks

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

MixedBagDesigns Spring 2013 Catalog!



I have to admit it's a pretty great feeling to see your makeup & hair work fill up an entire catalog! woohoo! Even though these images have been out for a while now (since I'm lagging on my blogging), I am still thrilled to share the work I did for Mixedbagdesigns for their Spring catalog! For 2 of the days we shot, I was lucky to have my friend Melissa Hoffmann as my 2nd in command to help me get the kiddos ready! I remember distinctly that we had a lot of adventures with the CalTrain....because it coincided with another Giants Parade....! At 5:30am Melissa was trying to catch the CalTrain and almost missed it because the line to get the tickets was so long!! I had no idea fans woke up so early to get into the city for the parade!! Luckily she made it and we were on the train together! So much excitement (or rather anxiety!!!) to get to a job ....! If we drove, we might have missed the job with all the traffic!!!

Wardrobe stylist Peggi Jeung and I had a lot of fun on this job! And I was thrilled to work on the Fall catalog again with the same team last week!  We also got to work with great models - Men & Women, kids and teens from Stars, Look and JE Models!

I'm looking forward to sharing the Fall catalog when it comes out!! :) Until next time!!!





No comments: