Welcome to Skyla Arts!

Skyla Arts by Elizabeth Chang is serving the Bay Area and strives to provide makeup and photography that satisfies the client 100%!

For initial consultation and appointments, please email liz@skyla-arts.com or call 323-346-7599 between the hours of 9:00am-5:00pm.

Site Navigation & Networks

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Website updates...major work in progress!

Yay! new photo from Bridal Editorial we did!

Makeup & Hair: Elizabeth Chang | Skyla Arts
Makeup & Hair Asst.: Erika Taniguchi
Models: (above) Alana | Look & Natalya | Scout
Photography: Mark & Tammy | Memoire Studio
Venue: Kohl Mansion
Hair Accessory: Bonnie | One-World-Designs
Gowns: BoLee Bridal Couture 

*Special thanks to Christine at Christine Marie Events for helping me pick up the hair accessories! I couldn't have done it without you!! <3

My Bridal site is in dire need of a facelift...! I wish I could write about my first NYC trip, but sometimes I don't know which blog should come first!!! I've been working at this on and off for 9 months now - separating my Bridal from my commercial/fashion page, and I'm going towards the finishing line, but not quite!!!  Other than that, there's still tons of other stuff to do...Mark & Tammy just launched their new website: Memoire Studio - And I think I nearly died in envy~! I loved it and man someday I'll be able to afford hiring someone to make something like this for mee!  :)

I've been reprinting my print book, kind of holing myself in my office, organizing photos, updating website, etc etc.  I feel like I haven't been able to catch my breath since Spring time! Ao much updating to do! So many blogs to write! I just wish that there was a global gallery to update - like...all the photos would just Sync to each other!Can somebody please invent that? And all the resolutions will be exactly the same - I want my bridal site to sync to weddingwire+yelp+facebook, my commercial website to sync with my iPad Portfolio app+facebook.

Another major project I've been working on is separating my Bridal from my Fashion/Commercial work...And my photography page lol...That has yet to be created...I have to completely re-do my bridal page (and all I've done was the splash page so far! Oh dear. . . . )

Another necessary division is my facebook...! If you would be so kind to "like" both of my pages, that would mean a lot to me - considering I only have 22 likes on one, and 210 likes on the other! ;(  I realize how unpopular and sad I am when I go to other people's Facebook pages with like 1000 likes!!!!  I'll be posting more on my facebook if people respond to me lol!!  I'm interested in offering tips & even great deals - Facebook only!  Will the updating ever end??? is there a light at the end of this tunnel??!

Lol ok ok no more whining~~~!  I'm super excited about the fact that FALL is here~ it's my favorite season!!  The only thing about fall...is that the leaves around where I live really pile up - I feel like I can swim in it! But...it's so nice...seeing the leaves falling~


3 comments:

Darcie Watson said...

I can't wait to see the look of your new website. I love it already, so I'm excited to see what else you do with it :)

Elizabeth Chang (Skyla Arts) said...

hi darcie! thanks so much for your support and your "likes"~ :) :)

Ahh unfortunately for my website it's just gonna be some minor edits and stuff with the text! The main exciting part (the gallery) is over for now! :)

Darcie Watson said...

Well I love it anyway! I am trying to build a stronger portfolio, when I get there, I am going to use the same website provider. I really love the look! really... :)