Welcome to Skyla Arts!

Skyla Arts by Elizabeth Chang is serving the Bay Area and strives to provide makeup and photography that satisfies the client 100%!

For initial consultation and appointments, please email liz@skyla-arts.com or call 323-346-7599 between the hours of 9:00am-5:00pm.

Site Navigation & Networks

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Picnic! [Kids Photography]



Models: Casey & Kai @ JE Model Management SF
Makeup & Photography & Prop Styling: Elizabeth Chang (Skyla Arts)
Photography Assistant: Erik Leung
Hair: Erika Taniguchi
Wardrobe StylingAndrea Schultz Igreja

Yayyyy! This photo shoot finally happened! We had to reschedule twice due to the rain during spring time, and finally finally it came together!  While it's not my first time working with kids, it is my first time coming up with my own ideas, finding the locations, getting the props, shooting the photos, and putting together a team! I've done those tasks before, but not all at once. While there's still room for improvement (like always!! ^^), I am very happy with the results! We were blowing bubbles towards the end, and everyone was having fun!

I want to thank Shannon @ JE for being patient with us with the rescheduling..! And of course, my team members Andrea, Erika & Erik.  Casey & Kai are adorable, and are such troopers!  May-June 2011 has definitely been the craziest ... I need to organize my computer, and keep up with my blogging! I'm also super excited to share more photos from weddings/bridal clients when the photos come back! For now please enjoy super cuties Kai & Casey! :)





3 comments:

safire said...

OMGosh, I love these pictures. When I have future kids, I will definitely turn to your expertise!

Thanks for the hair compliment.I want to look my best at the family function since everyone is SO judgmental!

JOEY said...

TOTALLY CUTE!! these are so awesome!

Elizabeth Chang (Skyla Arts) said...

hi joey!! thanks for stopping by~~ :) :) and for your kind words!