Welcome to Skyla Arts!

Skyla Arts by Elizabeth Chang is serving the Bay Area and strives to provide makeup and photography that satisfies the client 100%!

For initial consultation and appointments, please email liz@skyla-arts.com or call 323-346-7599 between the hours of 9:00am-5:00pm.

Site Navigation & Networks

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Beauty shot with Leila* & Rummy


Photography: Rummy Makmur
Makeup: Liz (Skyla Arts)
Model (& Hair Styling): Leila*

We set up this shoot months and months ago and we finally got to do it yesterday (which happens to be my husband's birthday!~ oops on my part! sorry!!) Leisha is super super experienced~ and I've been anticipating working with her for forever! In the end I selected this one to print in my portfolio and asked Rummy to edit it for me first! So..there will be more photos to come! I love Leisha's eyes~! I also decided to use individual lashes instead of strip lash this time since Leisha already has beautiful long lashes to give the eyes a little extra UUMPH!  I hope everyone had a great weekend!

5 comments:

Agatha said...

This is beautiful - flawless perfection!!!

Elizabeth Chang (Skyla Arts) said...

Thanks Agatha! :) and also thanks for stopping by again~ ^^

Donna said...

i love your blog! beautiful pictures!

Elizabeth Chang (Skyla Arts) said...

Hi Donna,

Thank you so much! Welcome to my blog! :) :) please stop by often!

todi design said...

I love this look so much. great make up.
Love your blog too.