Welcome to Skyla Arts!

Skyla Arts by Elizabeth Chang is serving the Bay Area and strives to provide makeup and photography that satisfies the client 100%!

For initial consultation and appointments, please email liz@skyla-arts.com or call 323-346-7599 between the hours of 9:00am-5:00pm.

Site Navigation & Networks

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Joyce & Jeff {SF City Hall Wedding}


Congratulations to Joyce & Jeff on their intimate San Francisco City Hall Wedding earlier this February!

Special thanks to Misti Layne for sharing their beautiful photos with me!

The happy couple had a long distance relationship until Joyce moved to the West Coast so they could be together! I always find it romantic, when Long-D (long distance relationships) have a happy ending!! 

While I was working on Joyce's hair and makeup, the mother of the bride and the mother of the groom got their hair done by Melissa, who fortunately was available to help me out on this early morning! 

After the bridal party was on their way, I took Melissa to breakfast at "A Good Morning" (in Los Altos - very yummy eggs benedict~ mmmm!).  That was when I received the call from Seventeen Magazine about doing makeup for the spread that came out in April!!! I was so surprised and ecstatic - and I was lucky to share the moment with my friend Melissa.  It was a great day all around!!!! I know I am super behind in blogging weddings, but better later than never!!! I'm sure I'll be able to catch-up by Christmas time...Maybe!  Enjoy the photos & have a great evening!! 


No comments: