Welcome to Skyla Arts!

Skyla Arts by Elizabeth Chang is serving the Bay Area and strives to provide makeup and photography that satisfies the client 100%!

For initial consultation and appointments, please email liz@skyla-arts.com or call 323-346-7599 between the hours of 9:00am-5:00pm.

Site Navigation & Networks

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Mommy & Me - Andrea [1]


When the world gets too much, isn't it nice to have someone you can always lean on to feel safe and warm? The power of attachment is immeasurable and so beautiful to me!  I've always loved high contrast b/w images~ in the days before digital (as if film was such an ancient thing!!!), I'd put a red or orange filter on and go about achieving it with my roll of b/w film~ oh, nostalgia!

Photography: Liz (Skyla Arts)
Makeup: Michelle Tan (MicheStyle)

I've been working very hard to prepare for my first ever bridal show happening on Tuesday. It's a small one but nonetheless there are some preparation work to be done.  I'm almost done with most of my to-do list for the event~ so...! Fingers crossed! Wish me luck! :) :) :) I hope everyone had a great weekend! My moment of relaxation was..going to watch "Inception" which was a brilliant movie but was not relaxing at all! I do highly recommend it but it's not one of those sit back and relax movies~! 

4 comments:

Tammy said...

OMG the photo is so sweet and nostalgic.
Good luck on your bridal show, Liz! <3 <3

Elizabeth Chang (Skyla Arts) said...

Thanks so much Tammy!! <3 I will try my best! :) oh and I'm happy you like the photo, too! Tehee!

Shanghainese Dumpling said...

Aww that's such a nice picture :)

Agatha said...

Lovely pic. Best of luck for the bridal show!

Yeah I've been meaning to go and see Inception as well.