Welcome to Skyla Arts!

Skyla Arts by Elizabeth Chang is serving the Bay Area and strives to provide makeup and photography that satisfies the client 100%!

For initial consultation and appointments, please email liz@skyla-arts.com or call 323-346-7599 between the hours of 9:00am-5:00pm.

Site Navigation & Networks

Friday, October 2, 2009

Marissa's Before and After

Before and After

This morning I worked on Marissa's makeup and hair for a beauty shoot with photographer Stan Tran. Again, to reduce my load, I didn't carry my "camera" with me - but my little Canon Powershot S80 for the before & after photo so it's not as detailed. I thought we would do a makeup change, but instead they preferred the very natural looking makeup and light eyeshadow. The look they requested was inspired by Drew Berrymore's CoverGirl ads. I did end up changing her hair, but didn't manage to snap a photo. But below you can get a glimpse of it - I snuck a "behind the scenes" shot with my iPhone below!


Her skin was a little dry, so we were talking about moisturizers and then! She was really excited when I told her there's The Face Shop here in Koreatown, LA! She just returned from living in Korea, and loved the Korean products. :) Can't wait to see her photos!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's just amazing. you gotta do my makeup some day!

Elizabeth Chang (Skyla Arts) said...

aww~ thanks for your encouragement! I would love to do your makeup~ but you live so far away~ !! What to do??

Tammy said...

I love the before and after photos you post! What a difference makeup can do for everyone lol. Your model has beautiful eyes but they just POP with the eye makeup you did on her :)

Thanks for sharing!

JtycKiki said...

awwuuu! you are so pro! =)

Kalmo said...

Hi!

I stumbled across your blog from jojoba's website, you do such amazing work with makeup and photography;. I'm so impressed. ^^ I'm a new follower to your blog and hope to see more updates. :) Nice to meet you!

Elizabeth Chang (Skyla Arts) said...

thanks so much for the compliments and support! I really appreciate it lots! <3